Karla, Please read about THRUSH!!

Fri Jan 31 03:03:57 2003

Dearest Karla, Sorry I did not get back till now. I found the name of the drug. Just so you know, my poor dear father suffered many years from a respritory illness ( never smoked a day in his life) brought on by a rare autoimmune disease. He too was antibiotic resistant. He had a very clever doctor @ Lahey clinic up by Boston, who kept him alive for many years but oh that damn thrush! It drove him crazy just as I'm sure it does you now. Well this will seem pretty unconventional but it was the only thing that brought him relief. Nystin or Nystan not sure of the spelling but they are vaginal suppositories that need a docs script. He used to suck on them all the time. He never complained about the taste but he did not complain about much at all. The only thing that made him blush to my memory was that he had to use a woman suppository. He's the one I use to make ensure slushies for. That helped too. I know the thrush is an agony you don't need right now so please ask your doc and give it try \, might be just the thing for you. I wanted to mail this privatly but I figure you still have a million emails to go thru at home. Much love , Dawn

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: