life ruined?

Sun Mar 2 17:48:31 2003

I had my colon perforate in Oct 2001 due colitis and a previous surgey causing my to have an emergency ileostomy and exploratory surgery Scar tissue goes from bladder to diaphragm

My scar tissue never healed right and was tight and unfortable, but I was still usually able to move around ok...when I would get tense my scar tissue would get tighter

My gut is still huge from the surgeries.

All of sudden, in late December 2002 there was a hardening at the bottom of my scar tissue. It became very uncomfortable and disabling. No hernia has been detected. I really cant even lay comfortably. It feels strange when i have to urinate, and it takes forever for the urine to come out. Mulitple CT scans have shown nothing going on at my bladder. Would an ultrasound pick something up better?

I am also have a tightness in my diaphragm. Breathing is uncomfortable. Also have a hiatal hernia and weak heart which might explain some of this.

Can anybody shed some light on whats going on? I feel like im going to be dead soon. There more to the story, but im exhausted.

--
John P

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: