Re: Swelling Belly

Sat May 17 22:31:38 2003

Kelly I don;t know about the others, but when I an NOT bloated, my tummy is flat, and soft and mushy.. went I eat, or drink, and it is later in the day, and I swell....it is hard like pregnant, no longer soft and mushy, if I buy clothes that fit in the morning they are too tight later, if I buy clothes that fit my in the evenings, I swear, they come off my hips in the am, I am trying to lose a few lbs, but this is not what I call "fat" as in body fat. I've had 3 thryriod tests all borderline, but not put on meds. I was told not to eat salt, to watch salt, and that I was not getting enough salt, take your pick. I am beinging to give adhesions a name and call them "pets", as I feel they take on a life of their own!.

--
SueR

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Marlow" <kelly@uagonline.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 11:01 PM Subject: Re: Swelling Belly

> Just wondering? > What is the deal with this swelling thing? Is it part of the adhesions? > I notice this in myself but I just thought...well I don't know what I > thought. I just get depressed because I am Huge; in the mushy kind of > way. > If anyone has a solution I am sure we would LOVE to hear it. > Kelly Marlow > > . > > -----Original Message----- > From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf > Of Sue > Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 9:52 PM > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > Subject: Re: Swelling Belly > > Hi Elaine, people said they thought I was making it up, I can wear size > 12 > jeans in the morning, and as long as I eat or drink NOTHING.. and I mean > NOTHING. then if I do, I go from size twelve to wearing 18 in the pms, > and > by night sitting at the PC, I can not have anything on my stomache the > 18's > are too tight, it is so depressing. I think it may be water, but up to > 22 > lbs in a 14 hr period. water pills allow me to lose about 17 lbs in 3 > hours, but I can;t go anywhere. > > no, I am not exacgerating those numbers...you can actually watch my chin > swell as in double chin in the pm, not in the am! > > it is very depressing if your social life is night or evenings. > > if I eat while out, I get the severe bloating because of bra, and waist > of > skirt or pants. Grrrr! if anyone knows are a way past this, PLEASE let > me > know! > > SueR in Ohio >

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Elaine" <noemail@email.com> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 9:24 AM > Subject: Swelling Belly > > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: