To Robin

Mon Jun 23 23:36:18 2003

Robin, I am glad you made a safe journey back from Germany and I am glad you are reporting a successful surgery! I hope each and every day brings you closer to complete freedom from the pain of adhesions!!!!!..........you have definitely been through enough! I know your family had to be glad to see you back.........and all your animals too!!!!!!! I am not familiar with Dr. Korell. I am wondering if he uses gas or the AbdoLift? Also, does he provide pictures before/after surgery or a video of the surgery? What is your expected recovery time? Does he tell you to take it easy after surgery or to go on about your life? Did you have spasms after surgery? You may have stated, (sorry, I will re-read), but if not, did you have bowel involvement? Is he a bowel surgeon or does he provide a bowel surgeon? Please let us know more about his procedure when you feel up to it........I have had a lady e mail me about Dr. Korell........I am thinking she is confusing him with Dr. Kruschinski since your recent posting........it would be good if we can provide more details between the two since they are both in Germany and bring clarity to which one we are referring to........... Keep us updated on your progress!! So glad you are home and free of painful adhesions!!! Hugs, Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: