Re: Pain

Wed Jul 2 23:52:42 2003

Prayers going out to you, and all that have need, I know you sound depressed, but it IS depressing, to think we may have these things for the rest of our lives!

Know that many here will say prayers for you, and others that have asked.

--
SueR in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Dalene" <Deett@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 10:45 PM Subject: Pain

> It seems to be getting more difficult to work at my job now.I just > finished seeing my pain dr who put me on demerol for the pain.But I > don't like being on pain medication of any kind unless I am in serious > pain. I just had my 10th surgery and lost 4 pints of blood in less than > 30 minutes. I am so scared now, because this pain is not going away and > I am too afraid that I may lose my job. I have been taking care of my > mother who's health is not good and have been helping her out the best > that I can under the circumstances.I love my job and my company knows > the disease that I have. I am under FMLA intermittinly only.It last for > only 3 mos at a time. So everytime my FMLA is going to expire, my > primary care dr just fills out FMLA forms again.The last surgeon I had > almost killed me. He did not care if I had lived or died. I know > eventually I'll have to have surgery again soon, but I am trying to put > it off so that I can finish my bankrupcty with my attorney. I sometimes > wish I would die on the operating table so that I wouldn't have to put > so much pressure on my mom and sis. I just hate putting them thru this > all the time. I have my good days and more often lately bad days. I > know in my heart that this last surgeon made a horrible mistake on me to > which I have to live with for the rest of my life. I even have pictures > to prove he wronged me. I am so grateful for finding this site and I > pray for each and every sufferer with ARD. I can't afford to go to > Germany for surgery, but God has helped me along the way. Please pray > for me. > Thanks > Dalene >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: