Re: Pain

Wed Jul 9 18:58:38 2003

Dear Sherry, It has been the worst day of my life!!!!!!!!! I had to leave work early due to the pain being so horrific, that it effected both my legs which has never done that before, ever!!! I arrived home and my mother gave me 2 demerols and a compazine. Today was the worst pain I ever expeirenced. My mother prayed for me also and prayer did help. My mother is doing ok for now. She has a doctors appt in a couple of weeks with a cardiologist. I can't live with this pain much longer. My sister is helping me fight my insurance company to get in to see Dr.Reich. I even developed a web site of my own to get financing help to get the surgery I need with Dr.Reich. I know of all the risks and I am not afraid to die, because I know in my heart where I am heading if I don't make it. I was wondering if you could check out my website and tell me your opinion. My website is:<A HREF="http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp/save/dee1020tt/myhomepage/profile.html?cc=english">Click here: Collection for Surgery</A>. I need all of the help I can get. Let me know what you think! Your Friend Always, Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: