Re: Pain

Wed Jul 9 20:28:51 2003

Hi Dee,

I saw your next post and wanted to say I am sorry for your horrible day. In answer to your question about my friend I will just say that we all have to make our own choices. There is a woman named Beverly that will have us removed if we say anything about Dr. Reich. So, I don't want to be knocked off. She has had a lot of people removed and she sends out threatening emails ....uh-oh, I may get one! ha, ha, ha! But, I didn't say anything about him. I just don't think he or anyone here has what is needed to get rid of adhesions. If they did we wouldn't all come on here and talk about all of our surgeries! Just research your doctor and all of your options and do what is best for you. I can only say that if you read this board and research a whole lot, we all have to take a strong look at the results with any surgeon here. I hope there are some that have great results but honestly I have not read many. I do read a lot about women having repeated surgeries. To me, that is not getting where we need to be. I won't write much here because I know mud starts slinging. I have read a lot about the surgery without gas that is used in Germany. There is the only one doctor doing that (that I have read) and his name is Dr. Kruschinski. There must be something to the reason he does not use gas becasue others are getting well and telling me they are free of the pain from adhesions. I notice the ones that said they got well got run off this board. I say there is a reason they run them off. My husband helps me figure out all the going-on's of this site and the other one. Bless his heart! He works all day and then has to read pages and pages of postings! We have both decided the German doctor is taking patients from the doctors that are here in the United States. We printed out Dr. Wiseman's posting about his new rules and my husband and neighbor both agreed it is only to get rid of the German doctor! I think the people that run this site think we are all a bunch of blooming idiots. I can't blame anyone for doing what they have to do to try to get help from adhesions, so my prayers and heart is with you in your choice. I can only say that many of us talk outside this board and we know we are pretty much spitting in the wind for a real doctor here to help us. I hope you have a better evening. Good luck to a new friend. You can write me anytime off the board too.

Laynia

>From: Dee1020tt@aol.com
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net>
>Subject: Re: Pain
>Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:01:56 -0500
>
>Dear Sherry,
> It has been the worst day of my life!!!!!!!!! I had to leave work
>early due to the pain being so horrific, that it effected both my legs
>which has
>never done that before, ever!!! I arrived home and my mother gave me 2
>demerols
>and a compazine. Today was the worst pain I ever expeirenced. My mother
>prayed for me also and prayer did help. My mother is doing ok for now. She
>has a
>doctors appt in a couple of weeks with a cardiologist.
> I can't live with this pain much longer. My sister is helping me
>fight
>my insurance company to get in to see Dr.Reich. I even developed a web site
>of my own to get financing help to get the surgery I need with Dr.Reich. I
>know
>of all the risks and I am not afraid to die, because I know in my heart
>where
>I am heading if I don't make it. I was wondering if you could check out my
>website and tell me your opinion. My website is:<A
>HREF="http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp/save/dee1020tt/myhomepage/profile.html?cc=english">Click
>here: Collection for
>Surgery</A>. I need all of the help I can get. Let me know what you think!
>Your Friend Always,
>Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: