Adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Nov 15 20:10:33 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Saddletrampfarm@aol.com Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 8:11 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions

Lucy, Hi my name is Mary, my e-mail address is ; saddletrampfarm@aol.com

Now that's out of the way, YES I do know how you feel, Yes I do know what it is like to be sick all the time, and your sick of being sick, your sick of being poked ,and proded and asked the most personal questions you would never want to tell anyone.. am I close so far??? after my 2nd daughter was born my uterus fell and I had them tie it back up and thats when my problems started.. I have had about 15 give or take a few more operations becaause of these darn adhesions. My life has completely changed because of them.. I am 41 years old and in the best part of my life but these darn things have me all bout bed ridden. I went to a new Doctor last Friday you kow what he told me???? He thinks the best thing for me to have let him put a pump in me a MORPHINE pump I said NO WAY I have a appt on monday to get me off all these pain killers and I want to try to do like massage's and swimming and heat therapy I have been going through this on and off for 7-8year... I am tired of taking morphine and oxycontin and oxycodone,, I am tired of all the pills so I am going to get off of them, I don't know what will happen,,,,, I am really looking forward to being off painkillers I can't wait.. As far as your adhesions go they are a terrible thing to have and everytime someone cut's on you .... More grow so it's kind of a catch 22 in that you need to have them removed but they are only going to grow back worse,,, so it's never ending... But you hang in there and don't let it get you down... E- mail me anytime you want to... Mary in Maryland

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: