adhesions after hysterectomy

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Oct 9 15:53:16 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Yorkeysx2@aol.com Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 1:05 PM Subject: Re: adhesions after hysterectomy

diania, hi my name is angela dial and i too have been a suffer of adhesions and endometreosis for 21 years it all started when i was 16 had endo, then my first child luckily..............at the age of 17 and my life has been pure hell since, due to adhesions like you i had thought back then they told me the complete hysterectomy would cure alot of the endometreosis so i went for it in my 20s well about 14 major surgeries later here i sitin more pain than ever, like you and your husband the bills keep piling up, and i tried the disability and they said my husabnd made too much money and adhesions werent a disease????????????????????

everyone says get a lawyer tried and talked to one they said my husband makes to much yeah he makes avereage but it all goes twords living and my health.......you also start losing your siense of worth and feel like the biggest burden in the world, i know i do.

i am very in secure these days and i use to not be this way, i always wonder when is my husband gonna come home and tell me , he has found someone , that has no health problems, does any of yall do this?????????? well sorry to ramble , im on the quilt as angela dial and havent up dated in about 2 yeras and been in the hospital several times with my kidneys failing due to adhesions..

wanna talk at any time anyone e mail is yorkeysx2@aol.com. god bless, angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: