Re: Seprafilm

Mon May 2 18:11:20 2005

I actually had seprafilm put in my last adhesion sugery which was Jan 24 2005.That was my 5th adhesion sugery. A few weeks later I was having pain and was so disapointed because I heard such great things about seprafilm and wondered why it didn't work for me.

A few days later I found out that I had a hernia from the operation and had it repaired on March 16.

I hope that this doesn't backfire but I am finally PAIN FREE and I can't tell you how awesome that feels I have been suffering with pain now for 5 years I am 29 and have a son with pediatric bipolar disorder and a son with a speech problem so they are enough to handle not to mention being in pain all the time. I am so happy and can't believe that I have no pain. So as far as I can tell the seprafilm has worked.Thank God!! I hope one day we can all be pain free.

--
Annmarie

At Sun, 1 May 2005, RD wrote: > >I have been told that there is a product available called Seprafilm >(sp?) for prevention of adhesions. Does anyone know how well (or if) >this works.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: