Re: adhesions?

Sun Jun 12 22:13:02 2005

Hi Anita,

I was actually excited when I read your original question because I thought I was the only one with the fluttering feeling.

And apparently, it looks like there's someone else who experiences it too! Yes, the feeling was intermittent. It would go away for a while, then come back.

And every time I would feel it in my lower left quadrant, I would try to put my hand there, to see if I could feel it with my hand. And as soon as I would put my hand there, it would stop! Then, when I would give up and remove my hand, it would start again! So frustrating! Sometimes it would come and go and come and go lots of times in one day or one hour.

And then sometimes it would go away just long enough for me to forget about it, then it would start again. It did not cause me any pain either, but did drive me crazy.

After about a year all the digestive issues started up. Now it seems like each time I have surgery to remove the adhesions, which is usually about a six hour surgery, I get the stupid fluttering feeling again as the adhesions immediately re-grow!

>
>At Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Chris wrote:
>>

That is exactly the symptoms I had before I discovered my problem was adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: