Adominal and Pelvic Adhesions causing one kidney to have died.

Sat Aug 6 09:01:33 2005

I had a cancer back in 2002, appendicial cancer primary metastic to the ovaries with a kruckenberg tumor.was operated treated and cured. Nov. 04 started with problems of right kidney, had uretic stent inserted.problem was scar tissue on the ureter tube. sadly it just recently strangled/crushed tube and my kidney is gone. I have one kidney left and now have a stent due to spread of scar tissue. recently had biospy and confirmed scar tissue. I can not sit and wait to die. doctors are telling me they can not go and remove tissue.Now by one and only Kidney is in trouble. I know there is a doctor K in germany. If anyone knows of this doctor. I heard of many people from the US going to Germany and have come back healthy once again. Please e-mail me with this info. I don't have much time as I was told the type of scar tissue I have keeps spreading. I know there is a cure for this but sadly it seems no one here in New York can do anything. I was told if it was Cancer I could get help. I really think that is a pretty sad statement to be made. PLease help me. Thank you Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: