Re: Adominal and Pelvic Adhesions causing one kidney to have died.

Wed Aug 17 20:53:31 2005

Karen,

I have heard people say that going to Germany helped them & they swear by it, but I have also heard other that say that the adhesions came back. I think that each person is different. If you have the funds to go to Germany, I say go ahead & do it. But if you dont have the funds, dont do it.

Do you have a doctor that specializes in adhesions? I find that the docs that dont specialize in adhesions have no idea what the adhesions can do to us. I have actually heard a doc tell me that adhesions dont cause pain. Also, I had 2 docs do a lap on me, one was a gyn who specialized in adhesions & the other was a general surgeon who didnt. The general surgeon told me that I had very few adhesions & the doc that specialized in them told me I was covered in adhesions. Explain that to me. 2 docs looking at the exact same thing said 2 different things. I trust the doc that specializes in adhesions.

Good luck. I really hope you find someone who knows what they are talking about.

--
Rach

At Sat, 6 Aug 2005, Karen wrote: > >I had a cancer back in 2002, appendicial cancer primary metastic to the >ovaries with a kruckenberg tumor.was operated treated and cured. Nov. >04 started with problems of right kidney,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: