Adhesions in upper abdomen???

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Nov 19 20:42:12 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of SWensel@aol.com Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 12:07 PM Subject: Re: Adhesions in upper abdomen???

Chriztene,

Hello...I'm right there with you...I have had adhesions since I was 19...I'm 37. I just had my 10th surgery to get rid of the things on October 24th. Here's the thing.

I had surgery on December 13th last year...lots of adhesions in my lower pelvic area...bladder folded in half, bowels hung up, etc...I began having pain again at the end of May...so I went to Hershey Medical Center and had a laproscopy...the doctor found about 12" of adhesions all across under my ribs, on top of my liver and gall bladder and they formed a "curtain" all the way back down..and they grew there in less than 6 months.

I'm seriously considering about taking out a loan for $13,000 so I can go to EndoGyn in Germany to have the SprayGel Adhesion Barrier applied...I'm sick of waiting for our FDA to approve something that would help so many who are suffering. It's pretty sad that American Citizens need to go outside of our country to get up to date medical care.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: