Re: New here...just need someone to talk to

Sat Nov 19 20:42:28 2005

Cheryl, I have a pretty good doctor but he is telling me to wait things and out and lets try some stuff. Well my dr sent me to a gastroendo dr and he seems to think that I have IBS, and prescribed Zelnorm. Well the first thing that I asked was "HEY people with history of adhesions aren't supposed

to take this medication, and he said that in some case YES but it was worth a try!! Well I wasn't too sure at first but I will be the FIRST to admit it is helping tremendously with the pain, and the bowel movement!! AMEN THANK YOU GOD!! It is by no means a cure but so far so good. After I seen the gastro doc, I went to see my doc since I had already traveled all that way, so I seen him to. Honestly I wished I hadn't...I had to get 15 shots in my abdomen, he said that they were for trigger point. OMG!! I have to go back to see him the week after Thanksgiving, but here is the problem I don't know

which is making me feel better; the shots or the IBS treatment!! I hope that someday we all can be pain free and have a normal life. My dr told me that if things did progress and get ALOT better that come Jan 06 he will have to go back in and take a look!! Good luck to everyone out there! May GOD bless and keep you all, and have a safe and wonderful Holidays!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: