No Food!

Sun Apr 2 22:04:46 2006

I just was in the emergency room the other day and all they did was give me pain meds and send me home again. I now have decided to stop eating altogether. Food seems to be the culprit of my pain in my intestines so I am now on Ensure nutrition drinks for the rest of my life. I know it is risky to do this because of my diabetes,highblood pressure and fluid around my heart. But I am at my wits end. I am barely going to make my rent if I can.I can't and refuse to eat any more period! The pain can only be tolerated to a certain point and then you realize that you have had enough and no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother is stressed out over this and my sister thinks that this disease is not real. She (my sister) believes that no one else is suffering from this except me. I have given her the website for adhesions.org and so I don't know if she even read it or not. In the meantime, I just don't care anymore if I lose my apartment, my pet rabbit, and everything piece of furniture I own. I can't take this anymore! No more food for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: