LYRICA

Wed Nov 14 19:15:04 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of vhamm01@comcast.net Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 12:37 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: LYRICA

--
Dear Donna:

I am so glad you've had relief from Lyrica. I have been taking it too -- only it makes me sleepy and dizzy -- not good side effects. Also, I have found that it works well on the pain emanating from a damaged nerve in my elbow -- and I mean the relief is fantastic -- but less well on the pelvic adhesions. However, I'm going to continue with it in the hope that adjusting the dosage will be what I need.

Thanks,

Val -------------- Original message ---------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------- Original message ---------------------- > Sender: donnacboggs@insightbb.com (Donna B)

> -------------- Original message ---------------------- > Subject: LYRICA > > A friend who suffers from fibromyalgia told me about Lyrica - I asked my > Doc to prescribe and he did - high dose has left me a bit loopy (150mg > 2xday) and I have asked for lower dosage - I started taking it a couple > of days before my appointment with my most beloved Surgeon (Dr. Max > Hammer, Springfield Illinois) to schedule yet another surgery to take > down adhesions. > > I told him about the Lyrica and the FANTASTIC RESULTS that I had with > just two doses and his face lit up and he said lets take another look at > your belly - he poked around and patted me here and there and asked a > bunch of questions and then told me that perhaps, just perhaps a nerve > ending have become trapped in the scar tissue of a previous surgical > incision and that he wanted me to go for a diagnostic nerve block as > soon as possible. > > I have been in pain for 25 years. Yup. It all started when I had my > tubes tied April 1982. Then endometriosis diagnosis and surgery after > surgery for "treatment" then surgery after surgery for lysis of > adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: