Resolve

Mon Mar 24 18:38:19 2008

I have been suffering with adhesions for several years. However, I never really had difficulty with them until about 2 1/2 years ago. I had a total hystarectomy a number of years ago and the doctor had suggested that I take premerin and it appears that as long as I was taking the premerin I did not have any problems with the adhesions. About 3 years ago a surgeon that I had took me off the premerin and shortly after that I began having problems with the adhesions. I was in and out of the hospital several times and was on pain medication for over 2 years. Needless to say I could not work because of the pain and the need for medications.

A few months ago I asked the doctor if I could try taking the premerin again (since that was the only thing I could identify as being different when I didn't have pain vs when I did have pain) Since the premerin helps to make your skin more flexible we thought we would give it a try. I am glad to announce that I have not had any pain medication for over a month now. I'm trusting that this is what my body needed to keep the adhesions at bay.

I'm hoping that for those of you that no longer have a uterus, this might be something that you could try to help you. At least discuss this with your doctor and maybe it will work for you to.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: