trying to get help

Mon Jul 21 20:35:26 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:29 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: trying to get help

Kelly, Yes I've been to a couple of Drs. at the U of M and they both tried to tell me adhesions don't cause pain. So I'll NEVER go there again. Wendy

Subj: trying to get help Date: 7/11/2008 7:31:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Sent on:   

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 12:09 AM Subject: Re: trying to get help

Have you tried the University Of Minnesota Hospital?

From: WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:55 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: trying to get help

Hey All, I'm in Minnesota the home of the so called famous Mayo Clinic and so far I can't find a surgeon willing to even try operating on me. My last three surgeries the Dr. did a laparotomy instead of laporoscopy.  I can't handle getting cut wide open again I wan to find a surgeon that can do it through laporoscopy. My regular Dr. tried to get me into the mayo clinic twice and they said they couldn't do anything for me. The surgeon I had last said she would call the Mayo Clinic and they would call me but so far I have not heard anything.  The one thing I do know is that I can not go on like this for much longer.  Anyone know of a skilled surgeon in MN? I wish everyone the best of health and hope that one day they will find a cure and we can all be pain free. Wendy OriginalOOOOOOOO Message Subj: Re: trying to get help Date: 6/22/2008 11:34:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time From:carynlruzich@comcast.net To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Sent on:   

Terri,

Never stop trying to find help! 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: