Re: Dr. Gerhart

Tue Feb 24 16:18:04 2009

--00163649a7432e7bb60463b254d5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi, Were is Dr. Gerhart located,also you said he is very up on new barriers, do you know what he uses. Thanks Lou

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Marlene Wheeler <wheelerski@msn.com> wrote:

> Kim,
> I had surgery with Dr Gerhart about 2 1/2 years ago. *I highly recommend
> him. He's a wonderful Doctor, and is very up on the new barriers etc. I had
> a go around with surgeons here, on who tried to help me and made things
> worse. Two others who wouldn't touch me. Meanwhile I was getting sicker and
> sicker. I finally had enough and through this web site and a lot or research
> I found Dr G. ( I wish I had found him about a year earlier!!but??) Anyway
> by the time I got to him I was in pretty bad shape. The bad part was I had
> bowel that had tried to atrophy because of the docs here not doing anything,
> so I'll always have to watch what I eat. The good part is he was able to
> help. I'm doing a lot better. I believe he saved my life. (My right side was
> a total mess, almost lost ureter/rt kidney because of the mess). I still
> keep in touch with him in case I every have to go back. As you know these
> things can come back. *I thank God everyday that I found him, otherwise I
> wouldn't be here to enjoy my children, and actually have a life.
> Good Luck
> Marlene
> I also know a couple other people who have had surgery with him, with good
> results. They don't go on this site. I don't want to give out names. All I
> can say is if anyone can help you, I'm sure he will.
>
> > Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:29:16 -0600
> > From: kkajark@aol.com
> > To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> > Subject: Dr. Gerhart
>
> >
> > I would really like to hear from anyone who have had surgery with Dr.
> > Gerhart. I sent my records to him to review but this will be my 10th
> > surgery. As some of you have pointed out I should not go into surgery
> > lightly. I want to make the right decision. My previous Dr could not
> > do the surgery because of the density of the adhesions so I need a very
> > good experienced doc who will not damage any of my organs. Thanks for
> > your input.
> > Kim
> >
>

s!550F681DAD532637!7540.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_ugc_post_022009> >

--00163649a7432e7bb60463b254d5 Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Hi,</div> <div>Were is Dr. Gerhart located,also you said he is very up on new barriers, do you know</div> <div>what he uses.</div> <div>Thanks</div> <div>Lou<br><br></div> <div class="gmail_quote">On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Marlene Wheeler <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:wheelerski@msn.com">wheelerski@msn.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br> <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid"> <div>Kim,<br>I had surgery with Dr Gerhart about 2 1/2 years ago.  <i>I highly recommend him. He's a wonderful Doctor, and is very up on the new barriers etc. I had a go around with surgeons here, on who tried to help me and made things worse. Two others who wouldn't touch me. Meanwhile I was getting sicker and sicker. I finally had enough and through this web site and a lot or research I found Dr G. ( I wish I had found him about a year earlier!!but??) Anyway by the time I got to him I was in pretty bad shape. The bad part was I had bowel that had tried to atrophy because of the docs here not doing anything, so I'll always have to watch what I eat. The good part is he was able to help. I'm doing a lot better. I believe he saved my life. (My right side was a total mess, almost lost ureter/rt kidney because of the mess). I still keep in touch with him in case I every have to go back. As you know these things can come back. </i>I thank God everyday that I found him, otherwise I wouldn't be here to enjoy my children, and actually have a life. <br> Good Luck <br>Marlene <br>I also know a couple other people who have had surgery with him, with good results. They don't go on this site. I don't want to give out names. All I can say is if anyone can help you, I'm sure he will.<br> <br><br>&gt; Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:29:16 -0600<br>&gt; From: <a href== "mailto:kkajark@aol.com" target="_blank">kkajark@aol.com</a><br>&gt; To: <a href="mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net" target="_blank">adhesions@mail.obgyn.net</a><br> &gt; Subject: Dr. Gerhart <div> <div></div> <div class="Wj3C7c"><br>&gt; <br>&gt; I would really like to hear from anyone who have had surgery with Dr.<br>&gt; Gerhart. I sent my records to him to review but this will be my 10th<br>&gt; surgery. As some of you have pointed out I should not go into surgery<br> &gt; lightly. I want to make the right decision. My previous Dr could not<br>&gt; do the surgery because of the density of the adhesions so I need a very<br>&gt; good experienced doc who will not damage any of my organs. Thanks for<br> &gt; your input.<br>&gt; Kim<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; To remove yourself from the <a href="mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org" target="_blank">adhesions@adhesions.org</a> mailing list please go<br>&gt; to the unsubscribe form at <a href="http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm" target="_blank">http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm</a><br> age.htm</a><br><br></div></div> <hr> Windows Live™: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live. <a href== "http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!7540.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_ugc_post_022009" target="_blank">View post.</a></div> </blockquote></div><br>

--00163649a7432e7bb60463b254d5--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: