Re: Dr. Gerhart

Tue Feb 24 22:30:46 2009

Lou, Dr Gerhart is in Pa. I'm not sure what he's using now. Kim might know. Marlene

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:18:41 -0600 From: louc829@gmail.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Dr. Gerhart

Hi, Were is Dr. Gerhart located,also you said he is very up on new barriers, do you know what he uses. Thanks Lou

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Marlene Wheeler <wheelerski@msn.com> wrote:

Kim, I had surgery with Dr Gerhart about 2 1/2 years ago. I highly recommend him. He's a wonderful Doctor, and is very up on the new barriers etc. I had a go around with surgeons here, on who tried to help me and made things worse. Two others who wouldn't touch me. Meanwhile I was getting sicker and sicker. I finally had enough and through this web site and a lot or research I found Dr G. ( I wish I had found him about a year earlier!!but??) Anyway by the time I got to him I was in pretty bad shape. The bad part was I had bowel that had tried to atrophy because of the docs here not doing anything, so I'll always have to watch what I eat. The good part is he was able to help. I'm doing a lot better. I believe he saved my life. (My right side was a total mess, almost lost ureter/rt kidney because of the mess). I still keep in touch with him in case I every have to go back. As you know these things can come back. I thank God everyday that I found him, otherwise I wouldn't be here to enjoy my children, and actually have a life.

Good Luck Marlene I also know a couple other people who have had surgery with him, with good results. They don't go on this site. I don't want to give out names. All I can say is if anyone can help you, I'm sure he will.

> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:29:16 -0600
> From: kkajark@aol.com
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net

> Subject: Dr. Gerhart

>
> I would really like to hear from anyone who have had surgery with Dr.
> Gerhart. I sent my records to him to review but this will be my 10th
> surgery. As some of you have pointed out I should not go into surgery

> lightly. I want to make the right decision. My previous Dr could not
> do the surgery because of the density of the adhesions so I need a very
> good experienced doc who will not damage any of my organs. Thanks for

> your input.
> Kim
>

e.htm

Windows Live™: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live. View post.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: