Re: Dealing with Pain

Thu Mar 19 14:31:46 2009

Speaking of adhesions. Im sure by now all of us who suffer chronic pain after a major surgery or hysterectomy know that it is most likely do to ARD (Adhesions Related Disorder). But I have been on sites like Medhelp and Hystersisters and was banned for bringing awareness about ARD. Everytime I say anything that might be seen as a risk or concern after having a hysterectomy gets removed and I get banned.

Seriously this is scaring me so much. Are these websites there to simply sell hysterectomies or something? Am I in a battle with money? We are talking about women and young girls asking if there is anyone out there who has any information about the risks or down side to having a hysterectomy. these women want to know more as they should. But the websites stop anyone from speaking...(if its negative towards the surgery).

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS OR EXPERIENCED THIS?

I am seriously worried for all the women who go to those sites in hope of truthful answers. Its completley bias and dangerous!!

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:45:42 -0500 From: klmurray_61@msn.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Dealing with Pain

We need to start a list of what we can do at home that helps the pain and other issues associated with adhesions. We talk a lot about surgery and that is fine, but I am not having surgery right now. So we need to focus a little on making ourselves feel better. If anyone has suggestions on what helps them with the pain, nausea, constipation, depression etc...then maybe it could help others a little. I have gone to Germany, and to PA for surgeries and I do not want another one right now until there is more evidence on what the Drs. in the states are doing. There are a lot of people that need suggestions on what helps others instead of surgery after surgery.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: