Re: why is it so hard?

Fri Apr 24 20:20:16 2009

Katie,

I don't care, I see how ignored I am being. I went on Oprah.com and suggested this as a show she should do. I will go onto every show's website and suggest this as a show they should do. What, we can go into the military and fight but we can't be heard about a serious medical issue? Baloney!! Girl I am fired up and am really angry. There is plenty of information about these, I read a 100 yr. old article written about adhesions written by a male dr. I am going to make sure cleveland clinic knows about this website and the information available regarding this issue. I am dropping weight like crazy now and I am sick all the time. All the doctors tell me I am as healthy as you can get. I'm pissed!! Together we can raise alot of heck in alot of places. I wonder how many women like me suffered and didn't even know what they are suffering from? How many more people are out there with this problem?

--
Susan

At Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Katie wrote:

> >Susan, > >You can be as loud as you want and still get ignored. It's been >happening to me for over 2 years now. Most doctors just don't give a >damn! > >-- >Katie > >At Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Susan wrote: >> >>I am having a first time experience with abdominal adhesions, in Jan. of >>this year I had not had a bowel movement for almost 6 weeks, I went >>crazy. I was in and out of emergency rooms, and have had a million >>tests. My family doctor mentioned adhesions, but every other doctor I >>went to talked about my colon. I just underwent the most awful tests to >>see if my colon should be removed. My colon should NOT be removed. I >>have finally called my sister-in-laws doctor because of something she >>told me. Her doctor mapped out the adhesions and if any of them give >>her trouble her doctor is there. I am praying I can hold on until my >>appt. I am really scared. My Mom had endometriosis (sp?) for 20 yrs. I >>have been doing research on adhesions and you can die!!!!! Why, why are >>we blown off about these? I feel like I have been laughed at by some of >>these doctors as being silly! They had me doubting myself. At my worst >>point I really wanted to take a knife and cut into myself to relieve the >>pain and bloating. I have had a hernia operation, two c-sections and a >>tubal ligation. Is there any more of a hint as to what could be my >>problem? The doctors ask me to pinpoint pain, I can't it's my whole >>middle. I feel like my c-section scars are attached to my ribs, >>sometimes it feels like it's trying to pull my breasts and heart and >>lungs down. We women need to be much louder about this. >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: