Re: why is it so hard?

Mon Apr 27 19:40:07 2009

Susan, I feel for you as last year was a year from hell until I went to Germany for adhesion surgery. Now, there are doctors in the US who can deal with them properly...don't ever have surgery unless the surgeon is very capable using a shield product so they don't come back.

All the best and keep us informed how you are doing.

Regards, Donna J

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 5:51 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: why is it so hard? From: katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com (Katie) Subject: Re: why is it so hard?

Susan,

You can be as loud as you want and still get ignored. It's been happening to me for over 2 years now. Most doctors just don't give a damn!

--
Katie

At Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Susan wrote: > >I am having a first time experience with abdominal adhesions, in Jan. >of this year I had not had a bowel movement for almost 6 weeks, I went >crazy. I was in and out of emergency rooms, and have had a

million >tests. My family doctor mentioned adhesions, but every other doctor I >went to talked about my colon. I just underwent the most awful tests >to see if my colon should be removed. My colon should NOT be removed. >I have finally called my sister-in-laws doctor because of

something she >told me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: