Re: why is it so hard?

Mon Apr 27 19:41:32 2009

Hi Susan, I would be interested in seeing this article you mention. Is it available online?

Thanks!

Regards, Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 6:24 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: why is it so hard? From: sewilson@ameritech.net (Susan) Subject: Re: why is it so hard?

Katie,

I don't care, I see how ignored I am being. I went on Oprah.com and suggested this as a show she should do. I will go onto every show's website and suggest this as a show they should do. What, we can go into the military and fight but we can't be heard about a serious medical issue? Baloney!! Girl I am fired up and am really angry. There is plenty of information about these, I read a 100 yr. old article written about adhesions written by a male dr. I am going to make sure cleveland clinic knows about this website and the information available regarding this issue. I am dropping weight like crazy now and I am sick all the time. All the doctors tell me I am as healthy as you can get. I'm pissed!! Together we can raise alot of heck in alot of places. I wonder how many women like me suffered and didn't even know what they are suffering from? How many more people are out there with this problem?

--
Susan

At Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Katie wrote:

> >Susan, > >You can be as loud as you want and still get ignored. It's been >happening to me for over 2 years now. Most doctors just don't give a >damn!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: