Another doctor down in Tucson...

Sun May 15 18:09:23 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Brandy Bock Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:44 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Another doctor down in Tucson...

It's been awhile since I came on here, and I thought I would update with my progress. I found a doctor in Tucson that not only believed me, but actually sent me to a Physical Therapist. They are doing Abdominal Myofascial Release. They use a technique that basically massages the adhesions off. Sound painful? It is, but it seems to be helping a little. I have been able to get up and move around a little more. I am not sure that it will be a cure all because I think there are adhesions in places they just can't get to. However, I am hoping for the best. I have been going weekly to PT for a little over a month. It is of course out of my health insurance network, which makes it quite pricey. But, I thought I should at least tell you about it in hopes that it can help someone else, if even a tiny bit. My new goal in life is to make sure no one ever gets treated like a drug addict for this very real, life altering, painful condition. Good luck all!! Brandy Bock brandybock@rocketmail.com

________________________________________ From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 6:03:40 PM
Subject: Another doctor down in Tucson...

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Brady Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:29 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Another doctor down in Tucson...

Dear Brandy, I am so glad I checked my email today. I live in Lake Havasu city. I think were 5 hours from tucson. I know were 3 hours from pheonix. I have an amazing Doctor here. his name is Dr. Nelson. he is my ob, and the only Dr. who ever believed me about the pain. I have a long story of doctors telling me I wasn't in pain eaither. I know how hard that is, and also dealing with pain all the time because I try my hardest not to take pain pills because my mom is addicted to them (also from adhession pain for 20 years before large bowl blockage and removal) So you have good reason to not want to take medicine all the time. It caused her intesties to litterally rot in places like ulcers from too much medication. I worry about that, and instead live in pain. I believe I can do it for a while longer now before I have to have a hystorectomy. Dr. Nelson is a great physician he actually cares!!!!!!!!!!! truely. and will give you surgery if you need it, but does not like to preform un neccessary procedures. i had to have a laparoscopy first before ovarian cyst, tube, and left ovary were removed back in 2009. I found it a very hard recovery, however the majority of the pain was gone for about a year. then this year It's been becomming more and more consistant, so I went yesterday and he told me that my uterus is prolapsed and stuck to left pelvic floor and bowels and bladder. tmi i know,.....I just hope that by telling you about him you find hope and do come and see him and have surgury if need be, but also weigh the options.......I just read a different email about massage calle Myofascial Release. I'm going to look into that, and find out more information about adhession barriers and any cutting edge tecnology available. I hope this helps you!!!!! and i would love to hear back from you. Good luck and God Bless You and give you strength.    sincerly Jennifer

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: