Surgeons

Sun Sep 25 16:03:29 2011

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:36 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Surgeons

They just don't get it , and the ones who do are few and far between. I wish you and all of us who suffer pain, obstruction and hernias ,one day an answer!

--- On Tue, 9/20/11, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Surgeons To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 1:25 AM

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Carli Davis Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 2:51 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Surgeons

fire them really. fire them immediately. then... print out educational material from the site and take it with you as you go interview new drs. and dont forget to report your other drs to the medical boards.

on quilt under carli cumberland albright i think. im remarried ive been on there sooo long! lol.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sun, Sep 11, 2011 9:14 pm Subject: Surgeons Sender: piranalu@aol.com (Kim Anderson)

Subject: Surgeons

My history- started with endometriosis in my teens, and 20s -causing

infertility.

Now in the last 2 years I have had 2 bowel surgeries due to obstructions

from diverticulitis.The last surgery- the colon-rectal surgeon took an

extra 3 hours to do lysis of adhesions, just to be able to get to colon

do the surgery. Of course I have have chronic pain also- mostly

pelvic-groin. that has just basically put my usual activities on hold.

Now I have a large abdominal incisional hernia..., and several smaller

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: