chris

Mon May 10 10:05:37 1999

I have just been very busy with my grandma, she has been struggling and barely hanging on to life, we do not even understand why she is alive, except it is God's hands.

But I have not beem on here alot not to bother no one, I am cleaning today, I have had alittle relief since the PM dr increased the Neurotin, I am on 900 mgs, and the oxycontin, amd 100 mgs of trazadone at night. Yesterday I did not eat much and the neds made me feel awfully tired, but I am getting relief, at times I feel like a walking zombie, I am sense\itive to medication like that.

I went to garage sales and again getting in and out of a friends truck, you have to twist and I pull alot getting out of the extend cab, and when I got home I had to severe pains, and they did double me over, and today, I have had senekot again last night, and now I had to drink two glasses of prune juice, and that is cramping so bad.

Now not even the senekot is moving the bowels, they are getting lazy, but they want me to take it b/c of all the constipating drugs, she made me promise to eat fruit and drink tons of water, I am trying, I was dehydrated agian two weeks ago. It is started to hurt so bad to have a bowel movement, I hate to go anymore, but she said with the bowel being involved, and both large and small bowel, it is OMPORTANT to try to keep them going everyday. That will help as far as ever getting obstructed. But when a laxative does not work, then they got upset, it did not work 2 days in a row, and I told her I would drink prune juice, that always worked, and it did not, so the next day a drowned my self with it, and BOY DI IT WORK>

No I still have alot of pain in the groin and when walking and bending, I see the gyn for consult on premarin and the pictures, my husbans said to him afew weeks ago, if you can explain to her why and show her, she just does not understand all this pain. so that is why we are going to talk to him at 5:15 today!

I am doing alot more, so I am getting some help with the meds I am on now, I am not sure what oxycontin is, she said a long acting narctic, she said that hsould help!

Toni Sorry so long, still not feeling real good tho, but my life is going on!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: