Ginny

Sat Aug 21 15:29:01 1999

Hi Ginny,I'm Glad that you liked the last post that I posted .They really are words of encouragement. I am doing fairly well on the pain medication.The last time that I went to see the pain management Dr. was this past Monday August 16th.I was having a problem with breakthrough pain between 9:00 a:m and 2:00 p:m.I would take 1 full methadone at 5:00 a:m and then 1/2 a methadone at 10:30 a:m ,The one I was taking at 10:30 did not help at all with the pain,I would then take another 1/2 dose of methadone at 1:30 and then the pain would start to ease up.I am now taking 1 1/2 methadone at 5:00 a:m and then at 10:00 a:m I am taking 1/2 a methadone and 1/2 a klonopin this is working much better for me.He has also increase the klonopin from instead of taking 1 full methadone once a day it is split where I am taking 1/2 a klonopin 3 times a day.So right now I am doing pretty good.Thank God! I have to say I am at the best I have been in quite a long time.Well I have to go for now but will check back in later. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: