Re: I am in terrible PAIN

Fri Mar 16 03:15:36 2001

Dear Helen,

Thank you so much for offering to help me out finding a pain doctor. I thought having to wait until May was a long time. I live in Lexington, KY. I don't know if you have heard of anyone in this area, but if you have that would be wonderful to know. I am going to take everyones advice and just go to the ER and demand pain relief, if I can't get any sooner. My PCP is ok about giving me medicine, he just acts like he is scared about doing, and he only give me Tylenol #3 which only dulls the pain. He also only gives me 20 pills at a time so if I run out while he isnt there, I am screwed, because none of the other doctors will give me any. I am calling him this morning and I am going to ask him if he can't get me an earlier pain doc appt then he is going to have to manage my pain until then, and with something else than Tylenol #3. My mom takes the Duragesic patch for the same thing as I and she said it is wonderful, you don't even get groggy or anything like you do with pills. She says it takes her pain completely away. Maybe I will be able to get something like that soon. Thank you Helen.

Love Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: