Re: EXERCISE....WATER....ATTITUDE....DISTRACTION => ALL HELP DIGESTIVE SYSTEM...

Sun May 13 20:52:28 2001

Mary, That is also the only thing that got me drinking water. I tried lots and didn't like any. I discovered Dear Park water in pint size bottles and now I drink it all day & night. It stays colder longer in the small bottles and that is what makes it taste better to me, plus some taste after the bottle but this doesn't. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Wade" <acbcsrt@kansas.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 5:47 PM Subject: Re: EXERCISE....WATER....ATTITUDE....DISTRACTION => ALL HELP DIGESTIVE SYSTEM...

Have trouble getting enough water? I've discovered that keeping a filled bottle of water near me (I take one in my purse whenever I go out) does the trick. I use those small size bottles that bottled water comes in. I just fill them with water from the tap (Oh, yes...I am CHEAP) and find it quite easy to sip on those during the day. Or, toss a little Crystal Lite in and pretend that it's lemonade.

--
Mary Wade

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: