Re: Linda (NZ)- miscarriages

Wed Nov 28 14:40:25 2001

Dear Jean

Thanks for that. Strange though it may seem to be saying it, I'm glad to receive the info that it could be my adhesions which have caused my miscarriages. It did seem to be an very strange co-incidence that I miscarried two times - after I started over doing things, and hanging the washing up outside, when I normally can not do that. Both times I started bleeding after I'd been hanging the washing up! John is the only one who came to the same conclusion as I did, and has demanded that I let him hang the washing up from now on, and that if I get pregnant again I'm to do no carrying, or stretching, or anything too excessive. Next time (which will be soon, I hope) I will be wiser, and I will wait until I'm further along before I start getting any ideas about building up my strength! Only gentle exercise for me from now on!

And if things don't work out, then I will definately go to my gynocologist to see if he can do something about it.

I'm also glad to realise that I'm not the only one with these kinds of problems.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Lin

P.S. Thanks for fixing my photo, I'll go and change it later today, when John comes home, he can help me if I get stuck!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: