Re: To Karla from Jo

Wed May 1 02:31:32 2002

Jo, I have only gotten the one email you sent to me and I did respond to it. I miss you like the dickens. I don't know why it wouldn't be going through. As for Shane and the meds I was extremely concerned that they were a much higher dose and for him to start out on that level would have been not a good thing. That is the only reason I was worried. No, I didn't get any letter. I did get my phone bill....our 30 minute conversation cost $100 so I don't think I will be calling anymore. I about dropped my drawers when I saw that. The phone company had that listed as a discount rate too. I think I should give them a call. That's $3 a minute! I don't get on MSN much. My daughter always has hers running and everytime I switch mine on noone is there. Hopefully things will be straightened out soon. Love you!!!! Karla Jo Eslick <joanne@bombobeach.com> wrote: Hi Karla my sweets!

miss you sooo much, I have written several emails to the new adress you sent me, but haven't had any personal responses from you :-(

As for Shane, the dose was instructed to be administered by our doctor, I would NEVER give my medication to someone else. To give our medication to someone else is very silly and dangerous. The oxycodone tablets I take are only 5mg and I have read many comments here from others who are taking much higher doses of oxycodone & oxycontin. I hope I catch you on msn soon, I miss you sooo much! Did you get my last letter? I sent it while I was in hospital.

Love you my special friend, please contact me soon, i miss you soooo much

love and very gentle hugs, Jo xoxoxoxoxoxox

At Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Karla N wrote: >
> Jo,
>So nice to see you posting. I do want to voice my concerns here. What dose of oxycontin are you taking? For Shane to take three of them plus a valium when he doesn't normally take any, seems to be very excessive. I guess its none of my business but you all have become like a family to me and I really worry about you. Please let me know.

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.