Why is this Disease So Difficult?

Mon Sep 23 12:17:40 2002

Let me ask this....if you have Cancer, you're treated with respect,right?? You get the pain management without the doc making you feel like a criminal. Why is it so damn hard to treat someone with ARD???? Is this so darn misunderstood that the medical community shuns it?? Why? Is it not resonable for someone to suffer without an exact cause? ( Adhesions are the invisible menace right?) I have been reading all of your posts and I am so angry that some of these damn doc are so ignorant with themselves, could care less if I or anyone else suffer so bad that it gets to the point of wanting to take your own life.(which is the point I am at right now) I cannot trust my doc enough even to pick up the phone right now and beg him to help because I am in so much pain. Pain that right now has got me seriously questioning my quality of life. I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!!!! I NEED HELP!!!! And I cannot find it anywhere!!! Yet emergency rooms are there for emergency's, well I think excruciated pain is an emergency, but yet they say drink water. Take Tylenol...hahahaha!!!! Tylenol!!!! Oh ok I have only been on Oxy for year, but tylenol will work??? Sure!!! I am so damn sorry for my rant, I know everyone here has the same prob and I am in no way trying to make me worse than any of you. I feel for you all. I think the fact that I cannot take this pain anymore and nothaving the help I need is frustrading. I'd be surprised if I made it threw the night, it is THAT BAD!!!! Thanks for letting me vent. Taylor

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: