Re: Susie

Sun Feb 2 09:04:24 2003

Karla it is so good to here from you and that you are doing better. I was so worried about you. I prayed for you everyday and I will continue to pray for you and for all of us that someday there will be and end to our suffering and that we will be able to live a semi- normal life again. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It really means alot Karla and I am here for you too if you ever need to talk. I havent been able to post alot because of my daughter and my recent hospital visit. The local hospital here treated me like gold. They gave me my regular pain meds plus adequate iv pain control for my kidney infection. The doctor that was also new to me took very good care of me. I have been having problems again for the past now five days and havent been sleeping well because of the pain. Im scared i am going to have to go in the hospital again and i dont want to leave my kids again. I cant stand to see that look on my daughters face. She gets so scared and she is always with me. She doesnt like to stay with her dad so I have to try to stay well and out of the hospital so please pray for me that i dont end up in the hospital again.

easy hugs,

susie - south jersey i am always here for you

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: