Newbie Sticking It Out

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Jan 18 21:21:16 2004

From: MSQUADRONI38@aol.com Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 6:16 PM Subject: Re: Newbie Sticking It Out

I can relate to your issues.I also have had a tubular pregnacy and alot of surgeriers.I'm back to having pain, bloating, nausia,getting full easily and bowl problems. I'm currently waiting for approval from my insurance company to go outside my network.I'm scared to have another surgery.I'm affraid of having more complications and I really don't want to go there. What do you really do in a situation like this.I feel as if your stuck. I wish I could be able to go to germany and see these other doctors.But I don't think that my insurance would allow it.I wish you all the luck and pain free also. We are a unique group of people.It is very odd how I found this sight.Couldn't sleep one night and got on-line to find out alittle about this. This was the second sight I clicked on.It was almost like god send me there.

Do you feel at times you are put on this earth for medical research.I do.But I have come to terms that if this is my purpose.I will sacrafice myself for others.There are alot of people that have done the samething.You also are one of them.I wish you the best and hope someday you can have a productive life and pain free.It is nice that we can all share our stories and be there for each and everyone. I'm here for you.My e-mail address is.. MSQUADRONI38@AOL.COM. Please fill free to e-mail me anytime. God Bless.... Michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: