Jean Question on Rectocele??????

From: Colette (
Sat Mar 10 19:46:28 2001

Hi I'v been reading the post! I do have a question. My Gi recommended a Defagram which is a test that you do to see if you have rectocele prolapse it constist of putting some stuff up th rectum and making u potty and while on the potty as its coming out the take x-rays to see if the rectum is potruding. I can't do this test it really grosses me out. i think my GI needs to show me how its done LOL!!! but from reading the post you said your Ob?gyn found yours. I would rather go to my ob/gyn to have him check instead of being put through that god awful test. So can he check for the prolapse? Thank you ! Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: